Saturday, October 24, 2009

The world is a lovely, wide open place

I've been reading blogs for quite awhile now- it just seems time to step out there and do my own thing too. There's a full household here; me, Hubby, Sunshine-my very talkative and enthusiastic 6 yr. old daughter, and...hmm...what name would he like? Maybe StigJr.? Or Stig2? I'll go with Stig2. He's my 12 year old son, who loves all things boy, and is quite fond of Top Gear on BBCAmerica. Seems appropriate for him.

We're also hosts to one dog, three cats and a couple of Betta fish. I'd say we own them, but of course, it's more the other way around. I like Rita Mae Brown's saying, "Dogs have owners, cats have STAFF." Except, it seems to apply across the animal spectrum at our place.

So I'm joining the party, stepping out of my comfort zone, you know. And, I think this should be fun. If I can just stop reading other folks' blogs endlessly so I can attend to my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment