Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The reality...







No, I'm kidding. I wish. But I did get out there and commune with my nature girl self. At least a little. This idyllic place is called Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill, and we are truly fortunate to have it here in my region. It's one of the most perfectly bucolic settings I think one could witness- and you can stay there and eat truly beautiful food there too. So- not exactly roughing it, but hey- a girl can't turn down an invitation to perfection, can she?
The next weekend I found a nature conservancy and historical homestead here that is only 15 minutes away- that I had never explored before! It's lovely too- and much more truly rustic. Lots of trails and woodland. I think it will be a place we frequent often.

Have you gotten out there lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment